I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for visiting me yesterday with a fantastic selection of wigs. It was nice to have my sisters, daughter and partner present so that I could gain their opinions and input and it made what could have been a bit of a daunting process a fun and enjoyable one. I cant begin to tell you how relaxed and at ease I felt by being able to choose a wig in the comfort of my own home with my family around me. I am absolutely delighted with my wig.Everyone has complimented me saying I look fantastic and that the wig looks so natural. I would not hesitate to recommend you, your products and your service to anyone in a position of needing a wig or even wanting one just for a change of style! My sincerest thanks to you. Lorretta from Crawley, West Sussex-September 2017
Why Panache Wigs is Unique
Panache Wigs Ltd during 2017 was Macmillan listed. A mobile wig shop covering Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London (Parts of). Providing an affordable, professional yet friendly wig service. A premium quality experience Panache wigs serves the needs of cancer patients and alopecia (hair loss / thinning hair) customers with superb wigs all in the comfort of your own home.
• Women’s Institute (WI) approved – November 2016. https://www.panachewigs.co.uk/womens-institute-wi-approved/
• Panache Wigs: Macmillan listed as a ‘useful organisation’ during 2016/2017.
• Open 7 days a week.
• Initial friendly telephone conversation to discuss your requirements.
• Home visits by Katherine, who has personally experienced hair loss.
• Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend appointments available.
• Large choice of ladies wigs (full wigs only).
• A great selection of superb wigs, available in different styles and in a wide choice of colours / shades.
• High quality wigs for women with alopecia (hair loss / thinning hair) and women cancer patients.
• A comprehensive wig care kit (everything you need to look after your wig) included in the price.
• Advice on caring for your wig.
• Any questions you may have about hair loss/regrowth answered by Katherine based on personal experience.
• My all inclusive wig package price ranges between £225-£399 and includes the consultation charge^, Be confident in your high quality wig of choice and know how to maintain it using my comprehensive wig care kit .
A consultation charge^ from £50 (non-refundable) is only payable if a wig is not purchased to cover my time and travel costs in visiting you.
The ladies mobile wig shop for synthetic hair wigs serving Kent, Surrey, Sussex also London – South / South East, (South West enquire) – including Bromley, Croydon, Epsom and areas further afield; with wigs for women cancer patients and ladies with hair loss. An alternative to the NHS wig route, Panache Wigs maybe right for you when searching for your ideal ‘ wig shop near me ‘.
Most people find losing their hair very upsetting. I, Katherine Horn lost my own hair through medical treatments, so I have some awareness of how you are feeling and can empathise.
It is always a pleasure when meeting a new customer at their home. Enough time is allowed to ensure that you are listened to and any questions you may have will be answered in the strictest of confidence.
Panache Wigs Ltd, 77 Wood Lane, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent, TN23 3AQ, company registration: 9692997
Panache Wigs here to make you look and feel gorgeous because you are.